Dr. Valentine Teyedo, Senior Tennis Pro
- U.S. Professional Tennis Registry Certified
- (PTR) Certified teaching professional
- 30+ Years of coaching & playing experience
- Played and Hit with Arthur Ashe in 1974 at (Washington Star International), Washington D.C.
- Director and Head Coach of Youth Tennis Program, Los Angeles, CA, (1992) Culver City High, Culver City CA (1996-1997)
- Former Collegiate Tennis Player
- Boeing 737 Captain/Training Captain & Pilot Examiner
- U.S. FAA Certified Flight Instructor, Instrument, Single & Multi-Engine Airplane – Land
- Master of Education Degree in Aerospace Education
- Ph.D Aeronautics
Jeff Oehrlein, Senior Tennis Pro
- Experienced Tennis Professional for 19 years. Coached High School, and Junior College Tennis. Worked as a teaching pro in various settings, including tennis, and athletic clubs, high level junior academies, and taught tennis courses at the college level. Also, created a junior program to introduce young kids to tennis at a Montessori school.
- USPTR certified
- Steamboat Springs High School Coach from 2011-2014 at Steamboat, Colorado
- Junior coach at Steamboat Tennis Center from 2007-2010
- Assistant Coach for Men’s Tennis at Scottsdale junior college 2004-2006
- TPA (The Players Academy) co-founder elite Junior Tennis Academy 2003-2006 at Scottsdale Tennis Club
- Donnelly Tennis Academy elite junior tennis academy 2001-2003 in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Developed After School Beginner Program for students 1998-1999 at Flagstaff Montessori School
- Assistant Tennis Pro at Flagstaff Athletic Club 1998-2001
- Top Ten Men’s Singles Ranking Men’s Open Division Arizona/Southwest 2001-2005
- USTA League Tennis 1999-2003. Played in Nationals 2003
- Played division 1 College Tennis at Towson State University 1992-1994
- Secondary education Master’s degree at University of Phoenix 2004 and History Major Towson State University 1994
Vlatko Bosevski, Senior Tennis Pro
- Born in Belgrade, Serbia, Vlatko has spent most of his life playing and teaching tennis
- Over 20 years of coaching experience
- USTA Sport Sciences certified expert Levels 1 and 2 in Psychology, Nutrition, Physiology and Biomechanics
- USTA High Performance Program graduate in 2006 year at Harvard, Boston, MA. PTR Professional rating 4A Map Rated, ITF Professional Level 3 Certified Coach
- Has played ATP tournaments, and was twice University of St. Cyril & Methodius Champion in singles and doubles
- Has attended tennis ITF, PTR, ETA educational courses, conventions and was accredited coach at the US Open 2013 year as a part of USTA High Performance initiative
- Studied at University of St. Cyril & Methodius, Macedonia, Major – English Language, Literature, German Language.
Charles Chasseur, Staff Pro
- Born In Paris, France and playing Tennis since the age of 12
- U.S. Professional Tennis Registry (PTR)-certified
- Over 15 years of coaching experience as an Instructor, centered on movement, balance and coordination
- Studied at IAC Paris, Major-Economics and Financial Markets.
James Jackson – Staff Pro
- U.S Professional Tennis Registry (USPTR) Certified 15 Years of teaching and playing experience
- Played Division II Tennis at Harpus Ferry Junior College (West Virginia) became #1 Singles and Doubles Player
- Currently plays in the USTA 45’s Men’s Singles and Doubles Tournaments
- Certified as a 10 & Under Kids Instructor
Pavel Kustov – Staff Pro
- U.S. Professional Tennis Registry Certified.
- Certified by the Moscow city government department of physical education and sport, and the Moscow city government tennis federation
- Worked as Director and coach of the tennis program at Moscow Gymnasium 1588, a boarding school with an extensive sports curriculum, 2013-2017
- 15 Years’ Experience working with Children and Adults of all playing levels.
- Worked as a journalist with Cox Newspapers and the Dutch newspaper de Volkskrant, traveled across the former Soviet Union, covered wars and armed conflict.
- Bachelor Degree in history from Moscow Pedagogical University.
- U.S. Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) Certified
- 17+ Year of playing experience /12+ Years of coaching experience
- Volunteer Assistant Coach – Howard University (Division 1)
- USTA National Committee Member – Tennis on Campus; USTA Mid – Atlantic Section Committee Member – Constitution Rules & Grievances
- Former ITF Professional Tennis Player
- Former Division 1 College Tennis Player – Tennessee State University (#1 Singles & Doubles)
- Recorded wins over SEC opponents including Vanderbilt University
- ITA Scholar Athlete & Arthur Ashe Scholar Athlete Recipient
- Regular public speaker on growing the sport of tennis
- B.S. Political Science (Summa Cum Laude) – Tennessee State; Masters of Real Estate Finance – Georgetown University